Designed to be a proper BB for installing RACE FACE “CINCH” or Rotor “REX” MTB cranks into 73MM BB30/PF30 mountain frames. Our patent pending design keeps the Enduro 6806 cartridge bearings outboard of the frame for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Simply press in the longer non-drive-cup, then thread the shorter Drive cup into it. As the drive cup threads in, our trademark Collet system expands to a precise limit evenly dispersing pressure for a super tight fit. With both cups connected and our collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or wiggle/walk out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.
- For 73mm 30MM RACE FACE “CINCH” or 30mm Rotor “REX1” MTB cranks only.
30mm Drive & 30mm NonDrive | 6806 Steel bearings
- For install in 73mm MTB BB30 and PF30 MTB frames
- Forged & machined heat-treated AL Cups
- VIP – The Praxis M30 BB tools are needed for installation.
- MTB Guides -ISCG05 & ST Mounted Good, ISCG03 Not Good
- Patent Pending Design
- “Collet” style non-drive cup expansion for wiggle-free press
- Non-Drive O-Ring compensates for frame width discrepancies
Praxis Warranty Statement
*This product ships to Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam & Indonesia.
*If your location is not listed above, check if there is a Distributor in your country here
*If there is no distributor in your country, we might be able to ship to you, just contact us
for more information.