New product for TUFO tubeless ready tyres installation and prevention of flats.
Accessories Included: Valve tool (Valve core remover)
Available in 50ml, 220ml and 1000ml.
<From the Curator>
"Different tires have different compounds, and different sealants have different chemical formulas, with an infinite number of tire/sealant permutations, the efficacies are somewhat unpredictable.
We've tested many types of sealants with the Enve SES Tires over a period of 3 years and found a number of sealants that worked well, but some stood out, namely TUFO Sealant, Joe's NoFlats and Orange Seal."
Dont dispose of the small 50ml bottle when empty.
- It has a really good nozzle that feeds sealant through the valve without creating a mess.
- It can be used as a measuring tool, if you decide to purchase the more economical 1000ml bottle and share it amongst friends.
- You can refill it and bring with you on rides, in case of an emergency.
- Don't forget the valve tool, or consider the Enve Valve tool that threads on, adding valve core protection and Enve Flare!
Recommended Sealant Volume (per tyre)
Store between range 5 to 25 DegC.
- Every 3 months
- When pressure decreases too quickly
- When puncture wont seal
- Shake Well
- Rotate wheel valve at 4 o'clock position
- Remove valve core from stem
- Insert the applicator into the valve stem and squeeze appropriate amount of sealant in.
Elite Custom Singapore is the Official distributor for TUFO Bicycle Tyre Co. in South East Asia.
All purchases made through our store and platform are authorised, and covered by the manufacturer's warranty terms.
Dealer enquiries are welcome.