Imagine running the last leg of your triathlon you hit the transition area in hopes of a quick turn. Fortunately for you that pair of Cushys kept your forearms, shoulders and upper chest area comfortable while biking, protecting you from all the road shock. Now your arms and shoulders are unencumbered by the tension of every bump, chip seal, and divot. You have the advantage.
With world famous Cee Gee’s Cushys you will see an improvement in upper body comfort. We should know, as we use them ourselves and have been perfecting the art since 1989. Nowadays, many professional bike racers, world class triathletes and those all-important weekend warriors can be seen riding with them. Over 35 styles to match your armrests and made to handle the all punishment you can deal out. Cee Gees Cushys "those that have...and those that will"
- Fits: Pinarello Graal Anura Aerobar
- Thickness: 1.5 cm
- Hi-Tech Dual Density Construction
- Washable lycra surface material
- Long lasting... Almost indestructible
- Retains soft and cushy feel
- Keep Cushys off of the armrest while in transit to avoid losing one
- Remember Cushys add extra height. Fit your bike accordingly
- Break in your Cushys before Racing
If unsure of the fit, DO NOT open the bag.
We cannot replace your Cushy's once the bag is opened.
You can always call Cee Gees at +1 800-243-2370 or email them to verify the correct fit. Our customer service employees love to help an athlete out.