From the curator
"These hubs are a generation before King decided to take things to Centerlock.
And while ISO hubs are making a production comeback this year, these hubs remain highly desirable for a number of reasons.
- Pricing (SGD 980 VS SGD 1480)
- Stainless Steel XD Freehub
- Larger FH bearings
- The SD fronts are lighter than the AB models
- SD fronts can be converted to TA15x100, TA12x100 and QR 9x100
- Rear hubs can be converted between XD and HG with just a driveshell instead of swapping a full conversion kit - axles, freehub and bearings.
- No need to purchase Universal hub tool if you have the older ISO tool."
Last chance to pick up some new old stock!
First come, first served, while stocks last.
ISO Boost SD Front Hub (TA15x110)
ISO Boost Rear Hub (TA148x12)
- Shimano HG
SD Fronts are lighter than their AB counterparts and can be converted to TA15x100, TA12x100 and QR 9x100 with the appropriate parts.
The ISO XD Rear hubs feature a full Stainless Steel freehub driver which retails for SGD 450.
We are an authorized Chris King Distributor. CK Components purchased from our platform are covered by the King lifetime manufacturer warranty.