Designed to be a proper BB for installing M30 spindle based cranks in either BB30, PF30, or Specialized’s 2014-2015 “OSBB” frames. Our patent pending design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on Shimano™ spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Simply press in the longer non-drive-cup, then the shorter drive cup threads into it. As the drive cup threads in, our trademark Collet system expands to a precise limit evenly dispersing pressure for a super tight fit. With both cups connected and our collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or wiggle/walk out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.
This is our M30 BB for installing a Praxis M30 Road crank into 68mm BB30/PF30 or older Specialized OSBB road frame.
- For Praxis M30 Spindle based cranks only. Not for other 30mm cranks.
- For 68mm BB30, PF30 or older Specialized OSBB road frames
- Forged & machined heat-treated AL Cups
30mm Drive bearing /28mm NonDrive bearing | Steel bearings
- Praxis M30 BB tool required for installation
- Note : This BB cannot be used for MTB Cranks.