Introducing our all new “Buzz” chain ring sets. These were designed specifically to be compatible with road cranks that are both 5-arm AND 4-arm w/hidden 5th. The rings continue with our cold forging and LevaTime™ shifting technology.
- New “Buzz” design/shape for both traditional 5-arm AND 4-arm w/hidden 5th (SRAM Exogram.)
- Now including long and short threaded chain catch pins.
- 110BCD – 48/32, 50/34, 52/36 130BCD – 53/39
- Cold Forged and Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Work with Shimano™ 10/11, Campy 10/11, SRAM 10/11 drivetrains
- We highly suggest KMC, Shimano™, or Campy chains
- Not compatible with Campy cranks as they have proprietary bolt pattern.
- GREAT for use with Di2, EPS, or eTap shifting systems
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible
48/32 110BCD VIP NOTE – This is a custom ring set that can only be installed on the new Praxis Works branded 110BCD road cranks. This specific set includes custom bolts required for installation. This set will not install on prior generation “TURN” road cranks or other brand cranks.
- Cold Forged Manufactured – Tooth profiles all Cold Forged
- LevaTime® shifting technology
Compatibility / Chain
SHIMANO — Buzz rings work great with the new Shimano 10/11sp chain and drivetrains (Di2 included.) These new Buzz rings are made to be mounted on either traditional 5-arm cranks, and now work with 4-arm w/hidden 5th cranks (SRAM Exogram.) *Our rings do not mount to the new Ultra 6800/DA9000 cranks with their new custom asymmetrical BCD. They also work great with traditional 5-arm mount aftermarket cranks such as THM, Rotor, Cannondale, Specialized, LOOK and FSA cranks.
SRAM — Buzz rings work great with the SRAM 10sp and “SRAM 22″ 11sp chain drivetrains when mounted to both traditional 5-arm SRAM cranks, and now work with 4-arm w/hidden 5th SRAM Exogram cranks. They also work great with traditional 5-arm mount aftermarket cranks such as THM, Rotor, Cannondale, Specialized, LOOK and FSA cranks.
eTap – Yes, our rings work great with eTap.
YAW FRONT DERAILEUR – Yes, our rings work great with SRAM “Yaw” front derailleur.
CAMPY — Our rings work great with Campy 10/11sp chain and drivetrains (EPS included.) These new Buzz rings are made to be mounted on either traditional 5-arm cranks, and now work with 4-arm w/hidden 5th cranks (SRAM Exogram.) *Our rings do not mount on Campy cranks with their proprietary Campy BCD/Design. Example…you would use a 3rd party crank like a Specialized, THM, Rotor, FSA, SRAM etc crank with our rings and then the chain and derailleurs are Campy.
Praxis Warranty Statement
*This product ships to Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam & Indonesia.
*If your location is not listed above, check if there is a Distributor in your country here
*If there is no distributor in your country, we might be able to ship to you, just contact us
for more information.