Why We Make This
Aero is everything. Whether you're building a lightning fast bike to slip through the air, or just want to hide those distracting cables, the AeroSet™ 3 is the answer. In collaboration with legendary frame builders and ENVE Composites, the AeroSet™ 3 matches perfectly with the ENVE In-Route System to complete your sleek custom build with tidy internal cable routing. As always, it uses our patented GripLock bearing cap design to keep your headset properly adjusted, ride after ride.
Why You Want It
Every Chris King headset is built with our heat-treated bearings, and surgical-grade steel races machined simultaneously to ensure they are perfectly matched. As Chris King bearing tracks age and burnish, they actually get smoother, and all headsets are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding riding.
The Chris King AeroSet™ 3(Patent Pending) combines seamless design and legendary quality in a 44mm headset with external cups and internal cable routing that is a precision headset option for your custom bike with ENVE In-Route System. Our AeroSet™ 3 is equipped with our exclusive built-in-house bearings and our patented GripLock® system for precise fit and function.
- AeroSet 3™ Patent Pending
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for dependable headset adjustment (US Patent 8662517)
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed specifically for the ENVE In-Route System with a 44mm straight headtube and a 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered steerer tube (FITS ONLY ENVE In-Route System)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for fitment and compatibility questions.