These single 1X MTB rings are based on a unique Wide/Narrow tooth profile for supreme chain retention in the roughest of trail conditions. Tough enough for Enduro, Downhill, and also weight conscious for XC riding. These MTB Wide Narrow rings are machined from 7075-T6 aluminum and Hard Anodized to take a beating.
- 104 BCD
- 30, 32, 34, 36, 38T
- Wide/Narrow tooth profile for better chain retention
- 10/11sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM, 11sp SRAM XX1 chain
- 4.5mm plate 7075 T6 Aluminum for superior stiffness
- Hard Black Anodizing for tooth protection and longer wear
- Stamped and machined manufacturing
- REAR DERAILLEUR- Must be used with Mid or Long cage 'CLUTCH' type rear derailleur. Example Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2
- In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide
Praxis Warranty Statement
*This product ships to Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam & Indonesia.
*If your location is not listed above, check if there is a Distributor in your country here
*If there is no distributor in your country, we might be able to ship to you, just contact us
for more information.