Imagine running the last leg of your triathlon you hit the transition area in hopes of a quick turn. Fortunately for you that pair of Cushys kept your forearms, shoulders and upper chest area comfortable while biking, protecting you from all the road shock. Now your arms and shoulders are unencumbered by the tension of every bump, chip seal, and divot. You have the advantage.
With world famous Cee Gee’s Cushys you will see an improvement in upper body comfort. We should know, as we use them ourselves and have been perfecting the art since 1989. Nowadays, many professional bike racers, world class triathletes and those all-important weekend warriors can be seen riding with them. Over 35 styles to match your armrests and made to handle the all punishment you can deal out. Cee Gees Cushys "those that have...and those that will"
- Fits: Profile F-35TT Arm Rest Kits. Specifically designed for TT , smaller, sleeker, minimalist > **THE NEW F-35 TT ARMREST IS smaller than the normal F-35 arm pads. Even with these guidelines, double check the shape and measurements of the Cushy's to make sure they are the right ones to fit your aerobar. Armrests can change from year to year even though the aerobar name remains the same.
- Height: 8 cm Width: 10 cm
- Thickness: 1.5 cm
- Cee Gees does not provide Velcro with this model since the aerobar manufacturer furnishes it as part of the arm rest holders. Please examine to see if it’s present or in good condition. If it needs replacing we offer several solutions on our Velcro Kit tab
- Hi-Tech Dual Density Construction
- Washable Lycra Surface Material
- Long Lasting…Almost indestructible Foam
- Retains Soft and Cushy Feel
- Keep Cushys off of the armrest while in transit to avoid losing one
- Remember Cushys add extra height. Fit your bike accordingly
- Break in your Cushys before Racing
If unsure of the fit, DO NOT open the bag.
We cannot replace your Cushy's once the bag is opened.
You can always call Cee Gees at +1 800-243-2370 or email them to verify the correct fit. Our customer service employees love to help an athlete out.