Dark Deals Conditions:
- Priced to clear.
- Items are Brand New, unless otherwise stated.
- Strictly only available through our online store.
- Orders ship directly from one of our warehouses.
- Promotion is not available at any of our dealers / retail store.
- Not applicable with any other discount or promotion.
- No cancellation or refunds accepted.
- First come, first serve only. No reservations allowed.
- Does not include installation.
Designed to be a proper BB for installing Praxis M30 spindle based cranks in either BB30, PF30 mountain frame. Our patent pending design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Simply press in the longer non-drive-cup, then the shorter drive cup threads into it. As the drive cup threads in, our trademark Orange rubber Collet expands to a precise limit evenly dispersing pressure for a super tight fit. With both cups connected and our collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or wiggle/walk out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.
This is our M30 BB for installing a Praxis M30 MTN crank into 73mm BB30/PF30 MTN frame.
New updated design with Rubber expanding collet.
- For Praxis M30 Spindle based MTN cranks only. Not for other 30mm cranks.
- For 73mm BB30, PF30 MTN frames
- Forged & machined heat-treated AL Cups
30mm Drive bearing /28mm NonDrive bearing | Steel bearings
- Praxis M30 BB tool required for installation
Note : This BB cannot be used for MTB Cranks.