These single 1X Cyclocross rings are based on our new Wave Tech profile for supreme chain retention in the roughest of cross conditions. These CX Wave Tech rings are machined from 7075-T6 aluminum and Hard Anodized to take a beating.
- 40T & 42T | 110BCD
- Works on both traditional 5-arm cranks, and 4-arm SRAM Exogram cranks.
- Mount in outer position on crank for exact 1XCX chain line. See photos.
- Now with Wave Tech tooth profile for better chain retention and mud shedding
- 10 or 11sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM
- Machined plate 7075 T6 Aluminum for superior stiffness
- Hard Black Anodizing for longer wear
SRAM BUILDS– Must be used in with SRAM 'CLUTCH' type rear derailleur. Example : SRAM Type 2
SHIMANO BUILDS – Since Shimano does not currently make a clutch road/CX type rear derailleur for use with their road shifters, we highly suggest using a chain guide device
- In rough terrain, or just for security, we still recommend use of an upper guide
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible
SHIMANO — Our 1XCX rings work great with Shimano 10/11sp chain and drivetrains (Di2 included) when mounted to a traditional 5-arm mount 110BCD Shimano crank. They also work great with traditional 5-arm mount aftermarket cranks such as THM, Rotor, Cannondale, Specialized, LOOK, FSA…
SRAM — Our 1XCX rings work great with the SRAM 10sp and “SRAM 22″ 11sp chain drivetrains when mounted to a either traditional 5-arm mount 110BCD or their 4-Arm Exogram cranks. They also work great with traditional 5-arm mount aftermarket cranks such as THM, Rotor, Cannondale, Specialized, LOOK and FSA cranks.
Praxis Warranty Statement
*This product ships to Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam & Indonesia.
*If your location is not listed above, check if there is a Distributor in your country here
*If there is no distributor in your country, we might be able to ship to you, just contact us
for more information.