Imagine running the last leg of your triathlon. Your pair of Cushys kept your forearms comfortable while biking, protecting you from road shock. Now your arms and shoulders are unencumbered by the tension of every bump and divot. You have the advantage. With world famous Cee Gee’s Cushys you will see an improvement in forearm comfort. We would know, as we use them ourselves and have been perfecting the art since 1989. Nowadays, many professional bike racers, world class triathletes and those all-important weekend warriors can be seen riding with them. Over 35 styles to match your armrests and made to last, Cushys make the perfect biking companion.
- Fits: Profile F-25 VOLNA Bar Series, Profile Aeria Series
- Height: 10.5cm Width: 10.5cm
- Thickness: 1.5 cm
- Comes with Velcro (with adhesive, found on back of pad). Additional Velcro can be Purchased on Website
- Hi-Tech Dual Density Construction
- Washable Lycra Surface Material
- Long Lasting…Almost Indestructible Foam
- Retains Soft and Cushy Feel
Velcro Attachment Instructions
Keep Cushys off of the armrest while in transit to avoid losing one
Remember Cushys add extra height. Fit your bike accordingly
Break in your Cushys before Racing
- Clean armrest surface. Get rid of old glue and residue. Nail Polish, Goof Off etc..
- Let armrest fully dry. If there is any cleaner or liquid left on armrest adhesive will not make a strong bond
- Leave adhesive on armrest without putting Cushys on them to let the glue set
- Place Cushys on armrests right before riding. This helps bend the pad into the cradle and will not let it pull up on the Velcro
If unsure of the fit, DO NOT open the bag.
We cannot replace your Cushy's once the bag is opened.
You can always call Cee Gees at +1 800-243-2370 or email them to verify the correct fit. Our customer service employees love to help an athlete out.