- Hollow forged crank arms with forged 110BCD or 130BCD Spider
- Traditional 5-Arm 110BCD – 46/36, 50/34, 52/36
- Traditional 5-Arm 130BCD – 53/39, 52/39
- 165 / 170 / 172.5 / 175 / 177.5
- M30 AL Spindle – 30mm with 28mm step-down
- M30 BB : BSA, BB86, BB30, PF30, and Specialized OSBB frames
- Works with Shimano™ 10/11, Campy 10/11, SRAM 10/11
- Hollow Forged crank arms
- Praxis Cold Forged rings with LevaTime® shifting tech
- M30 Spindle/Bottom Bracket System
The Zayante crank uses the M30 spindle/BB system. M30 BB's are made for Eng Threaded, BB86, BB30, PF30, and Specialized OSBB road frames.
SHIMANO — Our rings work great with both mechanical Shimano 10/11sp drivetrains, and also their Di2 Electronic drivetrains. We do highly suggest using a Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
SRAM — Our rings work great with the SRAM 10sp and “SRAM 22″ 11sp chain drivetrains. The crank and rings also work well with the SRAM “Yaw” front derailleur. We do highly suggest using a Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
CAMPY — Our rings work great with both mechanical Campagnolo 10/11sp drivetrains, and also their EPS Electronic drivetrains. We do highly suggest using a Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
You may wish to purchase the compatible Bottom Brackets from Praxis as well.
Praxis Warranty Statement
*This product ships to Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam & Indonesia.
*If your location is not listed above, check if there is a Distributor in your country here
*If there is no distributor in your country, we might be able to ship to you, just contact us
for more information.