Praxis Turn Girder M30 MTN CranksG165-0001
The MTB cousin of the Zayante road, the GIRDER M30 Hollow Forged crank aims to become a go-to MTB Trail crank for all types of riding. The GIRDER combines the benefits of a wide outboard bearing stance with a 30mm aluminum spindle. Add in our stout hollow forged crank arms and you have a tremendous amount of stiffness as you carve and climb.
Praxis Works Cold Forged chainrings and M30 bottom brackets round out the GIRDER M30 package for what is a very versatile MTB Trail crank with top notch shifting. The GIRDER M30 can be installed in 68/73mm BSA English threaded, BB92, or a 73mm BB30 / PF30 MTB frames.
- Hollow Forged AL arms with AL forged 104 BCD
- 165 / 170 / 175
- M30 AL Spindle – 30mm with 28mm step-down.
- M30 BB : BSA, BB92, BB30 and PF30
- 1X 104BCD – Installed with 32T Wide Narrow ring
- Additional Wide Narrow sizes available for purchase.
- Praxis 1X are 1×10 & 1×11 compatible with Shimano/SRAM
- 2X Sets Cold Forged Mfg LevaTime® shifting technology
- 1X Stamp & Machine Mfgwith Wide Narrow tooth profile
The GIRDER uses the M30 spindle/BB system. M30 BB's are made for Eng Threaded, BB92, BB30, and PF30.
SHIMANO — Our MTB rings work great with the Shimano 10sp chain and drivetrains. The 3X & 2X sets are 10sp compatible, and the 1X WideNarrow rings are both 10 and 11sp compatible.
SRAM — Our MTB rings work great with the SRAM 10sp chain and drivetrains. The 3X & 2X sets are 10sp compatible, and the 1X WideNarrow rings are both 10 and 11sp compatible.
You may wish to purchase the compatible Bottom Brackets from Praxis as well.