Praxis M30–OSBB 2010-2013 68mm ROAD Bottom Bracket68-4002
For installing Praxis M30 spindle based cranks into older Specialized’s 2010-2013 OSBB road frames. Our patent pending design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on Shimano™ spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Simply press in the longer non-drive-cup, then the shorter drive cup threads into it. As the drive cup threads in, our trademark Collet system expands to a precise limit evenly dispersing pressure for a super tight fit. With both cups connected and our collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or wiggle/walk out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.For Praxis M30 Spindle based cranks only. Not for other 30mm cranks.
- For Praxis M30 Spindle based cranks only. Not for other 30mm cranks
- Forged & machined heat-treated AL Cups
- 30mm Drive/28mm NonDrive | Steel bearings
- Not for BBRight or BB386EVO frames
- Use M30 BB tool for installation
- 68mm cannot be used for MTB Cranks
- Patent Pending Design
- “Collet” style non-drive cup expansion for wiggle-free press
- Non-Drive O-Ring compensates for frame width discrepancies