Designed to be a proper BB for installing M30 spindle based cranks in either BB30, PF30, or Specialized’s 2014-2015 “OSBB” frames. Our patent pending design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on Shimano™ spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Simply press in the longer non-drive-cup, then the shorter drive cup threads into it. As the drive cup threads in, our trademark Collet system expands to a precise limit evenly dispersing pressure for a super tight fit. With both cups connected and our collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or wiggle/walk out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.
- For Praxis M30 Spindle based cranks only. Not for other 30mm cranks.
- 68mm Road
- Forged & machined heat-treated AL Cups
30mm Drive bearing /28mm NonDrive bearing | Steel cartridge bearings
- For BB30, PF30, and Specialized Road 2014-2015 “OSBB” frames
- Use M30 BB tool for installation
- Not for BBRight or BB386EVO frames
- 68mm cannot be used for MTB Cranks
- Patent Pending Design
- “Collet” style non-drive cup expansion for wiggle-free press
- Non-Drive O-Ring compensates for frame width discrepancies
Praxis Warranty Statement
*This product ships to Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam & Indonesia.
*If your location is not listed above, check if there is a Distributor in your country here
*If there is no distributor in your country, we might be able to ship to you, just contact us
for more information.