Praxis Conversion BB - 73mm BB30/PF30 to Shimano Hollowtech II (MOUNTAIN)73-3001
Designed to be a proper BB for installing Shimano™ Hollowtech II cranks in either BB30 or PF30 mountain frames. Our patent pending design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on Shimano™ spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Simply press in the longer non-drive-cup, then the shorter drive cup threads into it. As the drive cup threads in, our trademark Collet system expands to a precise limit evenly dispersing pressure for a super tight fit. With both cups connected and our collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or wiggle/walk out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.
- This version for Shimano™ Hollowtech II cranks only.
- Designed precisely to Shimano bearing stance & chain line spec.
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum
- For 73mm BB30 or PF30 mountain frames
- Not for BBRight, BB386EVO, BB86, BB92 frames
- Steel version: Enduro 2437
- Ceramic Version: Enduro 2437 Angular contact, Grade5 Ceramic balls, ABEC5 Assembly
- 68mm MTB frames shells not supported. This BB only for 73mm MTB frame shell.
- MTB Guides-ISCG05 Good, ST Mounted Good, ISCG03 Not Good