COLD FORGED – All of our chainrings are created with our proprietary forging process which allows us to manipulate the ring shape and tooth profile more than ever before. With our “One-Shot” forging we are able to increase the amount of shifting features on a chainring which normal CNC manufacturing won’t allow. The process also creates a harder and tougher tooth surface for durability. Individual tooth profiles, alternating tooth angles, timed ramps and tactically placed shift elevators are all jam packed onto a Praxis ring. Translation: All of these small aggregate features add up to the most durable and consistent shifting rings ever produced for cyclists.
LEVATIME – Our LevaTime shifting is the product of years of relentless testing and tweaking. The final result is a set of some of the finest and fastest-shifting rings available. With a LevaTime ring, several custom shift pins are placed strategically at points on the ring to provide a perfectly timed lift. Synchronized ramps are tuned with a specific inner ring, providing a clean channel for the chain to move upwards. Each individual tooth is sculpted to handle a specific duty. Along with that, precisely located scallops help control chain movement and prevent chain suck.
- 46/36 for Cyclocross, and 48/36 “Gravel Grinde” gearing
- Heat Treated and Hard Anodized 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Black Hard Anodized
- Work with Shimano™ 10/11, Campy 10/11, SRAM 10/11 drivetrains
- Designed for traditional 5-arm 130 and 110BCD cranks
- We highly suggest KMC, Shimano™, or Campy chains
- Not compatible with 4-arm Campy or 4-arm SRAM Exogram cranks
- GREAT for use with Di2 or EPS systems
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible
Praxis Warranty Statement
*This product ships to Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam & Indonesia.
*If your location is not listed above, check if there is a Distributor in your country here
*If there is no distributor in your country, we might be able to ship to you, just contact us
for more information.