These single 1X Cyclocross rings are based on a unique Wide/Narrow tooth profile for supreme chain retention in the roughest of cross conditions. These CX Wide Narrow rings are machined from 7075-T6 aluminum and Hard Anodized to take a beating.
Praxis Chainring - CX 1X WIDE/NARROW - 110/130 BCD40-0130
- Comes in 110BCD Compact or 130BCD Standard.
- Works on both traditional 5-arm cranks, and the newer 4-arm SRAM Exogram cranks.
- Mount in outer position on crank. See photos.
- 40T & 42T
- Wide/Narrow tooth profile for better chain retention
- 10 or 11sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM
- Machined mfg 4.5mm plate 7075 T6 Aluminum for superior stiffness
- Hard Black Anodizing for longer wear
- SRAM BUILDS- Must be used in with SRAM 'CLUTCH' type rear derailleur. Example : SRAM Type 2
- SHIMANO BUILDS – Since Shimano does not make a clutch road/CX type rear derailleur for use with their road shifters, please always use a chain guide device
- In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide