- Comes in 110BCD Compact or 130BCD Standard.
Works on both traditional 5-arm cranks, and the newer 4-arm SRAM Exogram cranks.
- Mount in outer position on crank. See photos.
- 40T & 42T
- Wide/Narrow tooth profile for better chain retention
- 10 or 11sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM
- Machined mfg 4.5mm plate 7075 T6 Aluminum for superior stiffness
- Hard Black Anodizing for longer wear
SRAM BUILDS- Must be used in with SRAM 'CLUTCH' type rear derailleur. Example : SRAM Type 2
SHIMANO BUILDS – Since Shimano does not make a clutch road/CX type rear derailleur for use with their road shifters, please always use a chain guide device
- In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide
Praxis Warranty Statement
*This product ships to Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam & Indonesia.
*If your location is not listed above, check if there is a Distributor in your country here
*If there is no distributor in your country, we might be able to ship to you, just contact us
for more information.