Praxis 2X road chainrings are the result of relentless testing and tweaking, matched with the best material and manufacturing processes to create some of the smoothest running, most durable and sweetest shifting chainrings available. All other aftermarket rings are machined. For superior longevity and performance, we cold forge ours from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodize it for even more durability. They also feature our famous LevaTime Shifting Technology, which boasts synchronized ramps and strategically placed shift pins for perfectly timed shifts every time.
There are now two variants:
“AERO/SOLID” for the Aero/TT look
“BUZZ” for lightest offering, available HERE.
110BCD – 52/36 | 130BCD – 53/39
- For both 5-arm AND 4-arm w/hidden 5th (like SRAM Exogram)
- “Aero” for TT look.
- Weight Reference : Buzz 52/36 158g set | Aero 52/36 182g set
- Includes a long & short replaceable threaded catch pins
- Cold Forged | Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Works with 10/11sp drivetrains | Highly suggest KMC, Shimano™ or Campy chains
- Great for use with Di2, EPS, or eTap shifting systems