We build thousands of wheels every year and sometimes orders get cancelled or edited after building has commenced.
If you’ve been waiting to pick up a wheelset, here’s a great opportunity to do so as these wheels are brand new and priced to clear!
PS: All wheels listed are one-offs, so fastest fingers first!
From the Curator:
"These are the lightest hubs our builders offer in full confidence @EliteCustomSG.
We've built with many lighter hubs over the decade, but they are usually a bit more for a fun project and tend to cross the line where you sacrifice performance or durability, or both, for the sake of weight savings.
(Undersized bearings and axles, small hub flanges, low spoke tension limits, overall weight limits etc)
If you need a weightweenie wheelset thats strong enough for everyday use, the Carbon-Ti SP 56T hubs are the best all-rounder on the block based on our experience. Besides light weight and durability, they are now equipped with SKF bearings for extremely low frictional drag. For comparison, independent tester Hambini Performance Engineering puts it right around 1.5watts less drag than a standard DT240. How much is that? Well, as an example, the power differential between wheels of an equivalent depth at speeds of less than 35km/h will only be 1-2W. "
- 56T engagement ⚙️
- SKF Bearings ⚡️
- 100% Italian Made 🇮🇹
- Strong enough for Gravel 💪🏼
- Available in HG, XDR
Full Build List:
Enve 5.6 Disc 24/24
(Made in the USA)
Carbon-Ti - SP 56T
(Made in Italy)
- F 100x12mm
- R 142x12mm
HG / XDR
Sapim CX Ray
(Made in Belgium)
||Enve Tubeless Kit
"The World's Lightest Rotors" - Ashima AiNeon Rotors
Enve SES Tires 25c-31c
Dark Deals Conditions:
- Priced to clear. Non-negotiable.
- Items are Brand New, unless otherwise stated.
- Strictly only available through our online store.
- Orders ship directly from one of our warehouses.
- Promotion is not available at any of our dealers / retail store.
- Not applicable with any other discount or promotion.
- No cancellation or refunds accepted.
- First come, first serve only. No reservations allowed.
- Does not include installation.