What is it?
A 720 gram frame from one of the biggest names in the Boutique frame category.
"Parlee's are known for their stiffness, being extremely light weight and their renown ride quality. The Altum is their lightest range of all-around road machines that truly represent this Parlee DNA.
This one is painted in black. Boring? Well, this is actually my favourite paint job from Parlee. Pay close attention to the long, thin silver pinstripes that run across the toptube, down the forks and along the chainstays. Its so subtle that at first glance it'll go unnoticed. It looks like reflection bouncing off the glossy clear coat.
The use of lines reminds me of that hand painted coach line you'd find on a Rolls-Royce. Simple and elegant. Sure, it's not the same thing, but I own one of these, and look at it a lot." - The curator.
What is included in the frameset?
||Parlee Carbon, Steerer Tapered 1.25"
||Crane Creek Carbon, IS41/47
||- Parlee Carbon Top Cap
- Enve Compression Plug
- Mech Cable Guides
- FD Hanger
- RD Hander
- Seatpost Wedge
Dark Deals Conditions:
- Priced to clear. Non-negotiable.
- Items are Brand New, unless otherwise stated.
- Strictly only available through our online store.
- Orders ship directly from one of our warehouses.
- Promotion is not available at any of our dealers / retail store.
- Not applicable with any other discount or promotion.
- No cancellation or refunds accepted.
- First come, first serve only. No reservations allowed.
- Does not include installation.