Chris King® InSet™ 4 GripLock™ HeadsetHSI4B
We created our InSet™ family of headsets by applying the legendary form and function of Chris King headsets to fit solutions for a wide variety of tapered and oversized headtubes and steerer tubes being utilized in modern bicycle design.
The Chris King InSet™ 4 is designed for 49mm headtubes and 1-1/8”steerer tubes commonly found on dual crown forks used on downhill and freeride bikes. Used by the Santa Cruz Syndicate on their World Championship winning race bikes this 49mm headset is built to take big hits with out any effect on headset function.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed specifically for a 49mm straight headtube and a 1-1/8” straight steerer tube