You may place your deposit for an appointment slot before or after booking an appointment with us. We currently have 2 Elite BBP certified fitters and our average lead time for an appointment is:
- 1-2 weeks for weekdays
- 2-3 weeks for weekends.
Contact us at email@example.com to check on our availability.
Please read the T&C carefully before placing a booking deposit.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Booking Deposit is included in the overall cost of the Fit, you only need to settle up with the balance when the fit is completed.
- Booking Deposits are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Punctuality - Please be on time. We will allow a grace period of up to 30 minutes, after which the appointment will be cancelled, as this would affect subsequent appointments and operations.
- You are allowed to reschedule a maximum of 1 time, 72 hours prior to the appointment. To reschedule, please contact us via email only.
- To achieve the best possible fit with the pre-set geometrical limitations of your current frame, it is possible that we may need to recommend certain essential changes in setup, equipment, aids or components (ie. saddles, stems, insoles etc). Refusing to do so would limit and impair us from performing a proper fit. While we will continue to try our best, we will be released from all responsibility related to outcome of the bike fit.
- If you are doing 2 or more fits consecutively please inform us, there is no need for you to place two booking deposits.
By purchasing a Booking Deposit, you agree to the T&C.
If you have booked your appointment, be sure to purchase the slot within 48 hours, otherwise your booking will be void. You may also drop by our location to place your Booking Deposit. You will be notified by email upon confirmation.
If you have yet to book your appointment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on our availability.